How far along: 19 weeks
Baby size: The size of a mango. Around 6 inches long and weighs 8.5 oz. On the "dad" section of thebump.com it compares the baby's size at week 19 to a square tissue box.
Bellybutton in or out: In
Maternity clothes: Nope
Symptoms: so far less heartburn than with Lily and hungry every 2 hours. Other than that I feel pretty normal
Names: "Baby Duck"
Gender: Not finding out.
Movement: occasional kicks if I'm sitting very still and I've just eaten
Sleep: ehh. Usually Ok but some nights I just can't get comfortable.
Food aversions: none
Food cravings: salsarita's chips and guacamole and a hamburger from Hardees would taste amazing but I'm not craving one enough to actually go get either thing.
Best moment(s) this week: Going to Kate's wedding shower with Katie, Lily and Lolly and Lily moving to her big girl room.
What I miss: a time when I didn't have songs from either Elmo's World or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuck in my head
What I'm looking forward to: The 20 week ultrasound.
What's going on with the baby: It's developing a protective coating over the skin, called vernix caseosa. Working on its five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in its brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment