Thursday, August 27, 2015
23 weeks
How far along: 23 weeks
Baby size: The size of a grapefruit. Around 10.5-11.8 inches long and weighs 12.7-20.8 oz. On the "dad" section of thebump.com it compares the baby's size at week 23 to a baseball mitt.
Bellybutton in or out: In
Maternity clothes: occasionally. I've started wearing them sooner than when I was pregnant before just so I don't have to deal with the belly band or a hair tie to hold my pants closed
Symptoms: a lot of heartburn especially when I'm trying to sleep and hunger
Names: "Baby Duck"
Gender: Not finding out.
Movement: Yes especially after I eat or I'm trying to sleep.
Sleep: Still ok but a little more uncomfortable.
Food aversions: none
Food cravings: grapes, Monster Cookie from cheddars and salty foods
Best moment(s) this week: visiting my family for dinner Sun night, watching Lily play dress up and having Lily whisper to baby duck.
What I miss: nothing.
What I'm looking forward to: the next doctors appointment next Wednesday (the glucose test....oh goody), the first Junior League meeting of the year and the first football game.
What's going on with the baby: Its face is fully formed now -- it just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. The baby is listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment