Tuesday, June 16, 2015

13 Weeks


How far along: 13 weeks

Baby size: The size of a peach. Around 2.9 inches and weighs .81oz

Bellybutton in or out: In

Maternity clothes: Not yet


Symptoms: I spent the first few weeks simultaneously nauseous and starving, short of breath, tired and more emotional than I was the first pregnancy.

Names: We have names picked out but we're not sharing them. Andy needs to work on a nickname for the baby.

Gender: Not finding out.

Movement: nothing yet.


Sleep: Weird dreams (last night I dreamed that I walked into a class and people were doing  ultrasounds on fish.)

Food aversions: In the first few weeks nothing was appetizing. I'm glad that is finally going away....it made it very hard to plan our grocery lists.   

Food cravings: Hamburgers from fast food joints. I'm not even joking I had a burger this weekend that, to me, was the equivalent of sitting on the beach with a cocktail. Today a co-worker brought in Lime flavored potato chips which tasted amazing....but if we're being totally honest you could put ketchup on a piece of cardboard and I would find it appetizing.

Best moment this week: Ross and LGs wedding and watching Lily dance at the reception.


What I miss: Malibu and coke

What I'm looking forward to: taking a nap


What's going on with the baby: The baby is forming teeth and vocal cords. The baby's head is more in proportion with its body and the intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to the tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment