Wednesday, June 26, 2013

22 Weeks!


How far along: 22  weeks

Baby size: The size of a papaya. Around 10.5-11.8 inches long and weighs 12.7-20.8 oz. On the "dad" section of thebump.com it compares the baby's size at week 21 to a baseball mitt.

Bellybutton in or out: In

Maternity clothes: Nope....which has it's pros and cons. PRO: I don't have to go out an buy maternity clothes yet. CON: I don't look pregnant so no one will offer me their chair if we're out in public and I'm tired of standing.


Symptoms: Pregnancy brain made me put the mayo in the sink instead of the fridge last night. It also made me almost leave the house without shoes the other day.

Names: "Little Bit".

Gender: Not finding out.


Movement: Yes especially after I eat or I'm trying to sleep but now Andy can feel the baby kick.

Sleep: .......zzzzzZZZZZZZ......

Food aversions: chicken (I just have to shred it REALLY well and I'm fine) and anything really spicy.

Food cravings: vanilla wafers, banana bread, Popsicles, fruit. and these no-bake pb cookies that one of our patients brought in.

Best moment(s) this week: Date night with Andy, registering for baby stuff with Jenny (Thanks Jenny) and that Andy can feel the baby kick now too!!!


What I miss: nothing.

What I'm looking forward to: Dinner with Ross (my brother) on Thursday and more registering for baby items on Tuesday.


What's going on with the baby: Now that it has got more developed eyes and lips, it's looking even more like a newborn. The baby is sleeping in cycles-- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment